Just a shake-up of traditional media or death rattles?
It's a landscape cluttered with different measures - tarps, page views, clicks, average issue readership, etc. But where are the consumers? Where are the $s?
This Roy Morgan State of the Nation report, with a spotlight on Media Futures, puts the focus back on people. It provides a structured, forensic analysis of all media using three consistent frameworks to understand the changes that have happened and that are still happening.
You really need to understand how the new media landscape is changing people's lives - especially your own.
About this Report
Based on over 720,000 interviews with Australians, this report gives you an unparalleled perspective on how trends have changed over the last fifteen years among the Australian population and how people feel now.
The topics covered in this report include:
- SOCIETY: Ageing population; Rising education level; Household size; Home ownership decreasing; Increasing population diversity; Australians becoming more progressive; Less concern with safety and security; Food and health; Changing leisure activities.
- TECHNOLOGY: Telecommunication revolution; Rapid adoption of technological products; Internet growth changing media consumption; Shopping online; Banking online.
- ECONOMY: Unemployment; Under-employment; Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence and Business Confidence; Business outlook and opinion; Housing interest rates; Term deposit rates; Petrol prices; Exchange rates; Share market; Total Superannuation assets; Attitudes towards the economy, finance and the government.
- POLITICS: Voting intentions.
- ENVIRONMENT: Environment an important issue; Taking action is the next step.
- SPOTLIGHT ON MEDIA FUTURES: People and the choices they make - the Roy Morgan Values Segments; Community as context and its role in change - Helix Personas; The normal Innovation Curve as a lens for understanding the current and future state - Roy Morgan Technology Adoption Segments.
Benefits of this Report
Access to this report will provide you with the most up-to-date understanding of the trends and issues that face Australians today. Armed with these detailed insights, Australians and businesses in Australia will be better placed to rise to challenges created by the changing political climate in the nation. It will also give great insight to those campaigning for various issues and policies to refine their approaches and sharpen their strategies.
With access to these insights and trends, this report will equip you with all the necessary quantitative trend data for your market review, strategic marketing planning, advertising brief development, management update presentation or conference address.
Additional Information & Insights
The insights are drawn from Roy Morgan Single Source, an ongoing face-to-face survey of over 50,000 Australians annually. This report is updated quarterly and is presented in the format of trended charts and data tables.