The topics covered in this report include:
- SOCIETY: Ageing Population; Rising Education Level; Rising Wealth and Debt; Australians Becoming More Progressive; Changing Leisure Activities.
- TECHNOLOGY: Mobile and Internet, particularly broadband increase; MP3 Players, DVD Burners, 3G phone consideration and VoIP use / intention increasing; Media Consumption over time; Technology and Banking.
- ECONOMY: Strong Australian Dollar; Unemployment; Roy Morgan Consumer Confidence; Housing Interest Rates; Exchange Rates; Share Market Continues to Grow; Total Superannuation Assets.
- POLITICS: Voting Intentions.
- ENVIRONMENT: Environment as an Issue has come of age; But taking action is the next step... Each report, as well as updating trends, will throw a spotlight on a particular issue.
Our focus for this report is Housing Affordability.